Important new study shows babies who breastfeed have a 33% reduced chance death in the first year.
Find the full study here-
www.ajpmonline.org/article/S0749-3797(23)00239-8/fulltext (free for a limited-time)
· Drop-in lactation support- no pre-registration needed.
· Young children and support persons are welcome.
· Relaxed, open, fun environment to discuss questions/concerns and meet other new moms
· Light refreshments provided
· Run by lactation specialists
A FREE Breastfeeding Support and Encouragement Group Baby Café offers:
• Professional lactation specialists.
• Assistance with latching, pumping and increasing or maintaining breast milk supply.
• The opportunity to meet other mothers to share tips and socialize.
• A relaxed and fun atmosphere
• And more!
ALL individuals who access the van are served. They offer a variety of health services for FREE, no appointment necessary, no insurance required! Services are completely confidential. They provide services to anyone in the communities, women as well as men.
Because peer-to-peer support works.
Upcoming meetings and events: